

Here are two random pictures of Brian and I from our trip last year and this year. Last year we traveled to Niagara Falls (Canada) and through the Adirondacks in upstate New York. What an absolutely beautiful trip! This year we traveled south to visit some friends in Kentucky, visit some friends in Memphis, TN, Nashville, TN where we saw an IRL car race thanks to my darling "sis" Nicole, through the Smoky Mountains (see picture) and back up towards PA. We rode a little over 3000 miles in two weeks :)
2 Comments:
You are posting at record spead! I can't keep up. :0)
I know! I was so excited that I couldn't control myself. It's so easy to use and upload pictures :O)
Has it sunk in yet that you and Jonathan are engaged?! What have your families said?! I'll bet everyone is SO thrilled!
Post a Comment
<< Home