It's about time I catch up...


So much has happened since my last blog! Where do I even begin...? I'll start with the house. Brian and I overhauled one room in our basement. Let me just say Brian is pretty darn handy around the house! We completely redid the room from top to bottom: new ceiling with recessed lighting...new paint and trim on the walls...new hardwood floor, which we installed (it's not the real wood though). Bri purchased a beautiful bar with bar stools and thanks to some ge
nerous gifts from others, our once creepy, green, musty smelling basement is a wonderful place to kick back, relax, watch the tube, have a few drinks, play games, and hangout!
nerous gifts from others, our once creepy, green, musty smelling basement is a wonderful place to kick back, relax, watch the tube, have a few drinks, play games, and hangout! 


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home